Are you currently enrolled in your final year at university or have just graduated?
Would you like an amazing chance to kick-start your career with an established, successful agency?
If you’ve answered yes, this is your chance to gain a foothold in the marketing industry, with an exciting career at MultiConnexions (MCX).
MCX is a full service, award-winning agency located in Leichhardt, Sydney – specialising in multicultural/Diaspora marketing, advertising and communications. Some of the services MultiConnexions provides our clients include strategy, media planning and buying, advertising, public relations, research, and digital and social media solutions for ROI driven campaigns.
In your role at this global, creatively driven agency, you would have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Client Services and a team of experienced professionals. Outstanding interns can potentially progress even further to a full-time position once you graduate.
Click here to see our portfolio https://multiconnexions.com.au/portfolio/
What we are looking for:
- Students in final year of university degrees in disciplines such as marketing/ advertising/ business/ commerce
- A passion for marketing and eagerness to learn
- Digital native
- Creative, proactive, enthusiastic and able to work well in a team, or on your own as the situation requires
- Highly organised
- High energy with a winning, can-do attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Solid research skills
- An understanding and appreciation of multiculturalism/diversity
Applicants with additional language abilities will be highly regarded.
An unpaid internship is available for 8 weeks (travel & misc. costs are reimbursed)
On successful completion, this will lead to a paid internship position adhering to minimum wages prevalent in the industry.